General Information About Ohio State University Agricultural Technical Institute
The Ohio State University aspires to become one of the world's great public research and teaching universities. This Academic Plan is the initial roadmap for the journey to academic excellence. With few exceptions, we expect the initiatives identified herein to be realized in the next five years. At the same time, implementation of this plan will be a continuing process, and the pace at which we progress will depend upon a number of circumstances, including the availability of financial resources.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 852 Native American 6 Asian 0 African American 5 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 620 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0