General Information About Ohio State University-Lima Campus
A successful strategic plan requires two fundamental components. First, the plan must be designed around a strong, compelling vision that provides context and identifies overall direction and goals. Second, the organization needs strategies to achieve that vision and the capacity and will to execute those strategies.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,837 Native American 4 Asian 18 African American 73 Hispanic 31 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,219 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 34