General Information About Paramount Beauty Academy
To prepare students for the state board examination,and marketable cosmetology skills. To provide surrounding of high standards so that professional and business ethics, good manners, neat appearance and cooperation may be achieved with emphasis harmonious relationships between fellow students,customers and faculty.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 130 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 3.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 63 Enrolled FullTime Graduates