General Information About Pickaway Ross Joint Vocational School District
To provide a broad base of knowledge including career choices, technical training, academic and citizehship skills necessary for young people and adults to enter,compete, and advance in the global workforceand to continue self-directed, lifelong learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 97%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 399 Native American 2 Asian 0 African American 7 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 292 Enrolled FullTime Graduates