General Information About Pioneer Career and Technology Center
PIONEER'S COMMITMENT IS TO PROVIDE EVERYONE WITH LIFELONG LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES, TO PROMOTE UNDERSTANDING AND UTILIZATION OF TECHNOLOGY THROUGH FLEXIBLE PROGRAMMING, AND TO MEET THE NEEDS OF INDIVIDUALS TO BECOME PRODUCTIVE AND SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 80 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 55 Enrolled FullTime Graduates