General Information About Rabbinical College Telshe
The aims and philosophy of Telshe Yeshiva emanate from its history, encompassing the time tested methods of the past as well as the needs of the present.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 25%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 41 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 36 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 17