General Information About Raphaels School of Beauty Culture Inc
Our mission is to prepare students to become employable in the cosmetology profession and to encourage self growth and motivation as well as professionalism.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 74 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 25 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 33 Enrolled FullTime Graduates