General Information About School of Advertising Art Inc
school of advertising art educates, prepares and guides students to become successful and innovative professional graphic designers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 401 Percent Admitted 48% Men Admitted 1% Women Admitted 2% Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $23,155 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,278
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 164 Native American 1 Asian 0 African American 11 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 116 Enrolled FullTime Graduates