General Information About Scioto County Career Technical Center
The mission of Scioto County Joint Vocational School, the region's driving force for re-energizing the economy, is to provide a superior workforce through personalized training, new technologies, and community partnerships.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 82%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 503 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 21 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 171 Enrolled FullTime Graduates