General Information About Sinclair Community College
We help individuals turn dreams into achievable goals through accessible, high quality, affordable learning opportunities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 56%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 33,095 Native American 169.0 Asian 548.0 African American 5,831.0 Hispanic 487.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 9,678 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0