General Information About Stark State College of Technology
Stark State College provides high-value, student-centered associate degrees and professional development. The College is dedicated to individual learning, transferable higher education and career succcess. We advance quality of life through accessibility and business and community partnerships.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 12,714 Native American 91 Asian 103 African American 1,631 Hispanic 107 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 6,167 Enrolled FullTime Graduates