General Information About Stautzenberger College-Brecksville
Stautzenberger College, Strongsville's Mission is to serve students, employers and the community through occupational education for careers in Health and Wellness Technology, Legal Technology and Veterinary Technology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 509 Native American 4.0 Asian 2.0 African American 16.0 Hispanic 9.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 119 Enrolled FullTime Graduates