General Information About Stautzenberger College
The mission of Stautzenberger College is to serve students, employers, and their communities through occupational education. Goal The goal of Stautzenberger College is to be a leader in training through occupational education. The objectives of the school are: To serve the student.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 40%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,515 Native American 9.0 Asian 4.0 African American 438.0 Hispanic 56.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 676 Enrolled FullTime Graduates