TCTC Adult Training Center 528 Educational Highway Warren, OH 44483 Phone: (330) 847-0503 x1600
General Information About TCTC Adult Training Center
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 92 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 93%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 225 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 18 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 266 Enrolled FullTime Graduates