General Information About Temple Baptist College
“Temple Baptist College exists to equip Christians, without respect to race, color, or national origin, to serve Jesus Christ by providing an arts and sciences education with professional majors based upon the absolute values and tenets of the Christian faith as historically believed by Baptists.”
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 69 Native American 0.0 Asian 11.0 African American 28.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 40 Enrolled FullTime Graduates