General Information About The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences, guided by its core values and enriched by a foundation in the Liberal Arts and Sciences, prepares individuals both for delivery of healthcare that promotes the well-being of a dynamic society and for life-long learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 104 Percent Admitted 16% Men Admitted 33% Women Admitted 15% Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 430 520 Math 410 510 Writing 425 518
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 17 22 English 16 22 Math 16 22 Writing 0 0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 355 Native American 0 Asian 9 African American 30 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 180 Enrolled FullTime Graduates