General Information About The Spa School
It is our goal to provide the theoretical education, practical training, attitude, modeling and counseling necessary to inspire and enable each student to satisfactorily complete their course of training, pass the required State examination and secure entry-level employment in a cosmetology related field. We also strive to provide, by example, the leadership and encouragement to motivate students to establish higher goals of personal achievement and to advance beyond the basics.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 107 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 24 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 112 Enrolled FullTime Graduates