General Information About Tiffin Academy of Hair Design
The overall mission of the Tiffin Academy of Hair Design is to provide an equal opportunity to anyone desiring a career in Managing Cosmetology or Managing Manicuring, by giving each student the very best training possible, teaching them the specific skills and related subjects necessary for them to succeed in the cosmetology or nail industry today, and tomorrow.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 108 Native American 2 Asian 0 African American 3 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 72 Enrolled FullTime Graduates