General Information About Toledo Academy of Beauty Culture-South
TO EDUCATE STUDENTS IN THE FIELDS OF COSMETOLOGY ARTS AND SCIENCES WHICH WILL ENABLE THEM TO FIND EMPLOYMNET WITHIN THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY IN TOLEDO AND SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 456 Native American 1 Asian 22 African American 227 Hispanic 15 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 61 Enrolled FullTime Graduates