General Information About Tri-County Adult Career Center
Our Mission . . . is to provide exceptional service and learning opportunities! We regularly review our courses to bring today's needed training and education to you!
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 85%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 391 Native American 3.0 Asian 4.0 African American 3.0 Hispanic 2.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 68 Enrolled FullTime Graduates