General Information About Tri-Rivers Career Center
Tri-Rivers Career Center mission is to prepare all secondary and adult students to contribute, advance and succeed in the 21st centruy workforce, to be responsible family and community members and to embrace learning as a life-long process.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 365 Native American 1 Asian 5 African American 26 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 162 Enrolled FullTime Graduates