General Information About Tri-State Bible College
Our mission is to Train Faithful Servants for Tomorrow - Today by offering a biblically-oriented program which provides for a thorough knowledge of the Bible and for the ability to use effectively the Word of God in Christian living and Christian service. If you have questions, please let us know. We hope to serve you soon!
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 19 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 65 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 3.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 22 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0