General Information About Upper Valley Joint Vocational School
The Upper Valley JVS is dedicated to excellence in education. We value the uniquesness of the individual and understand a well-trained workforce is vital to success. Through continuous improvement, we will provide quality programming leading to personal and professional growth.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,318 Native American 3 Asian 14 African American 63 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 178 Enrolled FullTime Graduates