General Information About Vantage Career Center
Vantage Career Center will provide an authentic, career-focused learning environment. Students will blend technical and academic skills to prepare for work and personal growth. We will maintain our leadership in Career-Technical education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $129,533 Other Federal Grants $5,000 Scholarships & Fellowships $136,096 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $1,563 Average Grant Dollars Issued $0 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $68,048
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 196 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 1 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 64 Enrolled FullTime Graduates