General Information About Vantage Career Center
Vantage Career Center will provide an authentic, career-focused learning environment. Students will blend technical and academic skills to prepare for work and personal growth. We will maintain our leadership in Career-Technical education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 87%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 196 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 2.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 64 Enrolled FullTime Graduates