General Information About Warren County Career Center
To prepare youths and adults to make informed career choices and to successfully enter, compete and advance in a changing work world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 98%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 453 Native American 2.0 Asian 4.0 African American 20.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 121 Enrolled FullTime Graduates