General Information About Washington County Career Center-Adult Technical Training
The mission of the Washington County Joint Vocational School District is to provide career options through technical and academic education in a secure environment, resulting in knowledgeable and skilled individuals who are prepared for future opportunities and productive citizenship.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 96%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 296 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 397 Enrolled FullTime Graduates