General Information About Western Hills School of Beauty and Hair Design
OUR MISSION IS TO GRADUATE STUDENTS WITH THE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS NECESSARY TO PASS THE OHIO STATE BOARD OF COSMETOLOGY EXAMINATION AND ENTER THE PROFESSION OF ANY BRANCH OF COSMETOLOGY.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 81%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 381 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 233.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 201 Enrolled FullTime Graduates