General Information About 4-States Academy of Cosmetology
4-States Academy of Cosmetology is devoted to providing a successful educational program in th Cosmetology Arts and Sciences. Students will receive instruction implementing the most innovative techniques and in depth trainging in the field of cosmetology. 4-States Academy of Cosmetology educates its' students to become employable and capable of professional growth through pride, determination, and confidence to conform to their ever changing profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 23%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 36 Native American 4 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 53 Enrolled FullTime Graduates