General Information About American Broadcasting School
To provide the highest quality instructional service, focusing on an individual's ability to work with actual broadcast equipment in job-related activities to build confidence and increase skill levels toward achievement of the ultimate goal: job placement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 63 Native American 3.0 Asian 0.0 African American 16.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 26 Enrolled FullTime Graduates