General Information About Beauty Technical College Inc
BEAUTY TECHNICAL COLLEGE IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING EACH STUDENT WITH A WELL COORDINATED EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM. STUDENTS WILL GAIN INVALUABLE EXPERIENCE WHILE ATTENDING SCHOOL. STUDENTS WILL GRADUATE BEAUTY TECHNICAL COLLEGE WITH THE LATEST TECHNIQUES IN THE MULTIFACETED FIELD OF COSMETOLOGY. BEAUTY TECHNICAL COLLEGE IS DEDICATED TO DEVELOPING COSMETOLOGY PROFESSIONALS WITH DETERMINATION AND A WILL TO SUCCEED.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 34 Native American 14.0 Asian 0.0 African American 2.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 35 Enrolled FullTime Graduates