General Information About Broken Arrow Beauty College Inc
At Broken Arrow Beauty College our mission is to provide a conscientious, scientific educational training program, based on proven techniques and sound business principles to prepare our graduates for gainful employment in the profession of Cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 102 Native American 6 Asian 2 African American 7 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 86 Enrolled FullTime Graduates