General Information About Broken Arrow Beauty College-Tulsa
At Broken Arrow Beauty College our mission is to provide a conscientious, scientific educational training program, based on proven techniques and sound business principles to prepare our graduates for gainful employment in the profession of cosmetology
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 84 Native American 9.0 Asian 3.0 African American 8.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 56 Enrolled FullTime Graduates