General Information About Caddo Kiowa Technology Center
Our mission is to provide programs, services, and activities that benefit Oklahomans. Our vision is education and train a superior workforce.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $497,465 Other Federal Grants $42,578 Scholarships & Fellowships $649,481 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $537,303 Average Grant Dollars Issued $45,794 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $324,741
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 453 Native American 121 Asian 2 African American 6 Hispanic 24 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 105 Enrolled FullTime Graduates