General Information About Caddo Kiowa Technology Center
Our mission is to provide programs, services, and activities that benefit Oklahomans. Our vision is education and train a superior workforce.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 87%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 453 Native American 121.0 Asian 2.0 African American 6.0 Hispanic 24.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 105 Enrolled FullTime Graduates