General Information About Career Point College
The purpose of Career Point Institute is to bridge the educational gap between long-term, general college programs and the very short-term, very specific programs normally associated with on-the-job training. Further, the Insitute is dedicated to Business, Medical, and Technical training and employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2012.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 236 Native American 0.0 % Asian 0.0 % African American 28.0 % Hispanic 16.0 % Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 236 Enrolled FullTime Graduates