General Information About Central State Massage Academy
Central State Massage Academy is committed to inspiring students to achieve the highest standards of academic and skills development through education programs that are student centered and standards based. We seek to instill in students high standards for academic scholarship, ethics, professionalism, integrity, and responsible leadership to ensure success as entrepreneurs in the professional massage and spa industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $5,770 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $225
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 110 Native American 4 Asian 1 African American 12 Hispanic 6 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 12 Enrolled FullTime Graduates