General Information About Claremore Beauty College
Claremore Beauty College is dedicated to providing each student with a well-coordinated educational program. Students will gain invaluable experience while attending school. Students will graduate in the multifaceted field of cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 21 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 23 Enrolled FullTime Graduates