General Information About Clary Sage College
The mission of Clary Sage College is to teach, develop and graduate highly desirable and employable professionals by improving on their individual talents, look, and personality and furthermore; to provide outstanding instructors, guest artists, curriculum, and facilities to cultivate and advance the profession of Cosmetology, Spa, and Esthetics.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 345 Native American 7.0 Asian 6.0 African American 57.0 Hispanic 11.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 78 Enrolled FullTime Graduates