General Information About Community Care College
The mission of Community Care College is to provide our students with the academic, professional and technical skills necessary to enter and be successful in the workforce by working in partnership with them, with our employees and with our community,using Courtesy, Accountability, Respect, Excellence, and Success (CARES) to inspire more than you imagine.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 627 Native American 67 Asian 12 African American 113 Hispanic 28 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 271 Enrolled FullTime Graduates