General Information About Cosmetology Schools Inc
OUR MISSION IS TO SERVE AS A CENTER FOR ECONOMIC PROGRESS IN COSMETOLOGY. WE PROVIDE QUALITY TRAINING AND SERVICES TO THE COMMUNITIES PRESENT AND FUTURE NEEDS.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 33%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 55 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 34 Enrolled FullTime Graduates