General Information About Eastern Oklahoma County Technology Center
Our mission is to provide individuals with life-long career/technical training and personal development through quality programs, services, and activities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 673 Native American 54.0 Asian 8.0 African American 36.0 Hispanic 25.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 87 Enrolled FullTime Graduates