General Information About Eastern Oklahoma State College
The mission of Eastern Oklahoma State College is to generate student learning through its associate degrees and other academic programs which effectively prepare graduates to complete baccalaureate degrees, obtain productive employment, and lead enriched lives of learning. It is simultaneously the mission of the College to engage in educational programming and related activities that promote regional economic and community development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 46%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,687 Native American 677.0 Asian 24.0 African American 131.0 Hispanic 60.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,137 Enrolled FullTime Graduates