General Information About Eves College of Hairstyling
The staff at Eve's College of Hairstyling strives on a daily basis to provide its students with a solid foundation in the arts and sciences of cosmetology in order to enable them to graduate from their chosen course of study, pass the licensing examinations of the Oklahoma State board of Cosmetology, and ultimately gain profitable employment and achieve success.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 127 Native American 6.0 Asian 0.0 African American 8.0 Hispanic 8.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 90 Enrolled FullTime Graduates