General Information About Great Plains Technology Center
Our mission is to prepare individuals for success in work and life and serve as a driving force for economic development in Southwest Oklahoma.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 314 Native American 27.0 Asian 11.0 African American 58.0 Hispanic 25.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 219 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0