General Information About Green Country Technology Center
Green Country Technology Center will be the leader in specialized technology training required by business and industry, resulting in career opportunities for our students through unique community partnerships.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 94%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 301 Native American 84.0 Asian 3.0 African American 27.0 Hispanic 7.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 34 Enrolled FullTime Graduates