General Information About Institute of Hair Design
Our mission is to strive for excellence in the art and science of Cosmetology by giving students the knowledge and skills to prepare them for the State licensing exam, to obtain gainful employment in the cosmetology industry and related fields, to instill a desire to achieve personal and professional goals, and to continually nurture our student's desire for knowledge.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 44 Native American 8 Asian 1 African American 1 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 40 Enrolled FullTime Graduates