General Information About ITT Technical Institute-Tulsa
At ITT Technical Institutes, we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in today's fastest growing career fields, including electronics, web development, computer programming,computer networking, computer drafting and design, criminal justice, business and health sciences.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 220 Percent Admitted 55% Men Admitted 55% Women Admitted 54% Full Time Retention Rate %
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $17,148 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 752 Native American 40 Asian 23 African American 107 Hispanic 50 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 458 Enrolled FullTime Graduates