General Information About Kiamichi Technology Center-Atoka
To align people, knowledge, skills, and opportunity to build self-worth and ensure economic prosperity in Oklahoma and beyond.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $1,514,519 Other Federal Grants $25,338 Scholarships & Fellowships $1,714,214 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $376,953 Average Grant Dollars Issued $87,179 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $857,107
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 48 Native American 14 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 54 Enrolled FullTime Graduates