General Information About Kiamichi Technology Center-Atoka
To align people, knowledge, skills, and opportunity to build self-worth and ensure economic prosperity in Oklahoma and beyond.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 48 Native American 14 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 54 Enrolled FullTime Graduates