General Information About Metro Technology Centers
Metro Technology Centers prepares people for successful employment and life in a global society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $984,314 Other Federal Grants $559,898 Scholarships & Fellowships $1,807,616 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $478,270 Average Grant Dollars Issued $131,702 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $903,808
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,198 Native American 50 Asian 78 African American 348 Hispanic 125 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 657 Enrolled FullTime Graduates