General Information About Moore Norman Technology Center
Elevating lives, careers and our economy through innovative education and dynamic business solutions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,513 Percent Admitted 62% Men Admitted 86% Women Admitted 47% Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 872 Native American 69 Asian 18 African American 55 Hispanic 72 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 253 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0