General Information About Northeast Technology Center-Kansas
Northeast Technology Center's Mission is to provide career and technical education, training and support services to individuals, businesses and industries in northeast Oklahoma and surrounding communities to enable success in the global environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 52%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 158 Native American 52.0 Asian 5.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 85 Enrolled FullTime Graduates